If you or someone you know is struggling with alcohol or drug abuse, you may be looking into treatment options. Depending on the particular situation you’re in, you may consider inpatient or outpatient treatment. Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) can provide people with the intensive care they need while still living at home.
If you think an IOP may be what is needed, don’t hesitate to reach out to Solution Based Treatment in Murrieta, California. We offer IOP treatment that is just as thorough and intensive as inpatient treatment. Find out if an IOP, guided by our mental health and addiction experts, is right for you. Reach out to us online, or call 833.999.1941 today.
Do I Need Intensive Outpatient Care?
While intensive outpatient care may give some people the level of care they need, IOPs aren’t right for everyone. In order to work out what treatment program you need, you can begin by asking yourself some questions about your situation:
- Do you have any medical conditions that need to be addressed before you begin treatment?
- Have you been experiencing mental health symptoms that are co-occurring with addiction?
- Do you have a safe and supportive place to live?
- If you live with family or friends? Are they aware of any triggers that need to be managed?
- Are you transitioning out of a residential treatment program?
- Have you tried traditional outpatient treatment, only to relapse?
- Do you have work or family responsibilities that make staying at home a priority?
Mental health symptoms and diagnoses can be addressed in an IOP, and treated simultaneously. However, those who need medical attention for more severe symptoms should get this taken care of before starting an IOP. People who participate in IOP treatment are able to keep their daily routines, while fitting in treatment sessions to suit their schedules.
An IOP also gives family members the opportunity to participate in your recovery alongside you. Individual, family, and group therapy are often successful in helping people communicate, understand addiction better, and rebuild relationships.
Intensive Outpatient Program at SBT
At Solution Based Treatment, we offer IOP to those who may not need detox or have already completed a detox program. Clients who participate in intensive outpatient care should be able to maintain sobriety while doing part-time treatment.
Advantages of SBTs intensive outpatient program include:
- Structured therapy, including individual, family, and group therapy
- A safe and comfortable place where you can practice communication and connect with like-minded people
- Lower cost than inpatient care, with the same high-quality treatment
- Opportunities to develop new routines and skills that can boost your chances for long-term recovery
- Individualized care that provides for each client’s requirements
- Strong sober community to plug into and stay connected with, even after completing your program
An IOP enables you to stay in control of your life. You can continue to work, get a job, and participate in your community. At Solution Based Treatment, our clients can also benefit from holistic therapies, including our faith-based recovery and Rock to Recovery programs. These are meant to give our clients a chance to discover new passions and interests that can remain a part of their lives. With our warm and knowledgeable team, you can take your life back and find long-term freedom from addiction.
Focus on the Future with SBT Today
Our team at SBT understands that addiction is often related to things that have happened in the past. While the events of the past may still affect you today, your future is still in your hands. When you take the time to learn more about addiction and what treatment options you have, you make each step toward recovery easier. You will also have a whole sober community and our compassionate staff to cheer you on. Give us a call today at 833.999.1941, or reach out to us online to find out more.