Once rehab is finished, and it’s time to get back to your routine, job, and family life, staying sober can come with challenges. To help with ensuring that your sobriety lasts, prepare yourself with a plan and support system. Each individual will have their own set of potential triggers, but addiction specialists can help.
At Solution Based Treatment and Detox in Murrieta, California, each client receives personalized care that targets their individual needs. Our full-service center is a comfortable home away from home, as well as a place to retreat and find respite. Find out more about our programs that can support long-term sobriety today. Send us a message online, or call us at 833.999.1941 and learn more about making a relapse prevention plan.
Tips for Staying Sober
When you start making strategies to stay sober, you can feel more confident that you’ll know what to do when cravings or stressful situations come along. With the help of addiction counselors, friends, and family, you can form a solid plan to maintain recovery.
Staying sober will look different for each person, but the following key guidelines are a good start:
- Recognize your personal triggers. Triggers can come in the form of objects, places, and people. You can learn how to avoid triggers and ease your response to triggers.
- Be aware of the warning signs of relapse. If you find yourself returning to habits that feel compulsive or self-destructive, it’s essential to take note and reach out for support.
- Work on building healthier relationships with those around you. After completing a rehab program, you have learned new skills and tools to help you stay sober. Practicing these skills together with others can give you a great outlet for healing.
- Build a routine that works for you. Certain times of day may feel more triggering than others, so you can choose to schedule sober activities, time spent with others, and more, during these times.
- Stay aware of your overall health, so you feel balanced and relaxed in your sobriety. Getting enough sleep, eating a nutritious diet, and physical movement is vital in keeping you mentally strong.
Revel in Recovery with SBT
At Solution Based Treatment, our team is committed to helping every client find their own best way forward through addiction recovery. Whether you or a loved one are dealing with a more severe addiction or just the beginning of an addiction, it’s never too early or too late to reach out for help.
You can contact our compassionate team of experts today to find out more about our programs, including:
- Safe and medically-supervised detox
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
- Relapse prevention planning
- Residential programs
- Men’s rehab
- Women’s rehab
As our specialists work together with you and your family to give you the treatment you need, you can form a relapse prevention plan. This will help you develop goals and stick to a schedule to stay on track and motivated.
Our approach to addiction treatment is holistic, and we take each client’s mental and emotional health into account. We have trauma-informed clinicians who can provide dual diagnosis treatment, as well as faith-based and music therapy programs. Our aim is to give each client an experience that allows them to revel in their own growth and recovery.
Find Lasting Freedom from Addiction Today
It can be frustrating to complete a rehab program and then experience relapse. Many of those who go through rehab do relapse. However, the good news is you are not alone, and you can try again. Addressing the root causes of your addiction can give you lasting freedom. Don’t just treat your symptoms; get help to heal and grow. At Solution Based Treatment and Detox, we give southern California residents all the time needed to achieve long-term sobriety. Reach out to our friendly team today online, or call 833.999.1941 to find out more.