Connecting with others who understand you and care about you is an important antidote to drug or alcohol addiction. When you read sober living blogs like this one, it can be a source of this kind of connection. Even when you feel lonely or have to be alone, you can read living sober blogs that support addiction treatment programs near you. At Solution Based Treatment & Detox, our continuum of care offers all levels of treatment for long-lasting recovery. Find out more about our addiction treatment programs today when you contact us online or call 833.999.1941.
Living Sober Blogs to Read During and After Recovery
Mindfulness and focus are practices that addiction specialists encourage. What you expose yourself to and what you pay attention to can impact your sense of reality and self. When you make it a point to focus your attention on recovery and sober living, you can redirect yourself away from triggers more easily.
There are many rehab blogs to choose from, but here are a few that may provide you with powerful insights and encouragement:
- A Sober Girl’s Guide is a living sober blog that focuses on the experiences of women in recovery. With advice on navigating social functions, celebrity sobriety stories, and useful sober tools, this blog offers a variety of perspectives.
- AA Agnostica offers content for people who do not wish to seek recovery in any faith-based or religious way. This blog can provide a safe space for those seeking recovery from addiction rooted in religious or spiritual trauma.
- The Sober Curator is a sober living blog focusing mainly on sobriety from alcohol use. It offers a wide variety of content for diverse audiences, aiming to be an online resource guide for sober living.
- Sober Black Girls’ Club caters to an audience that may feel marginalized in other spaces, including black women, girls, and gender non-conforming people. It offers content for those who have experienced discrimination due to race or gender.
- Recovery Speakers is a blog for sober living that features personal stories from bloggers, as well as daily speaker talks and tips for staying sober. Those interested in 12-step and AA history can also learn about it here.
Reading the stories of others and learning tips for staying sober can make a big difference in the longevity of your recovery. When you have easy access to support online, you can feel consistently confident in your ability to get through both the lows and the highs of recovery.
Addiction Treatment Programs at Solution Based Treatment & Detox
While reading blogs can be an excellent way to connect with others, it is just one tool for recovery. At Solution Based Treatment & Detox, you can access an entire arsenal of tools and resources for addiction recovery. Our multidisciplinary team can guide you and your loved ones in making a treatment plan. Find out more about our programs, including:
- Medically-supervised drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Men’s and women’s treatment programs
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Music, art, and faith-based therapies
- Relapse prevention planning
- Sober living program
At SBT&D, our non-judgmental specialists can give you individualized treatment that goes at a pace suitable for you. Our team understands that each person’s recovery journey is unique, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
Find Solutions for Recovery Today, No Matter Who You Are
When you come to SBT&D, you can feel welcome and included regardless of your race, gender, sexual orientation, or faith. We offer specialized programs for men and women, as well as for recovery from specific substances, including:
- Prescription drugs
Reach out to our friendly staff today to learn more about our full-service rehab center through our online contact form or at 833.999.1941.