Dear Solution Based community,
Like you, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak that is affecting the entire nation and world.
We want to assure you that we are taking all appropriate measures to keep our recovery community safe. These steps include:
- We have increased our cleaning schedule and use of disinfectant products throughout our treatment facilities on all hard surfaces, doors, and seating areas. We are cleaning surfaces on an hourly basis.
- We are abiding by all regulations as required by the State of California in relation to permitted group size, social distancing, and other measures.
- Our Medical Director and all medical and clinical staff are overseeing the health of our community, including requiring any individuals displaying any signs of illness to recover at home.
- We are permitting only groups of 10 or fewer people within our treatment facilities.
- Whenever possible, we are switching group activities to be held outdoors at an appropriate social distance.
- We are following all recommended steps from the California Department of Health Care Services throughout the duration of the COVID-19 outbreak, including:
- Enforcing hand-washing guidelines
- Requesting any outpatient clients displaying symptoms to recover at home
- Requiring any residential clients displaying symptoms to recover in isolation under guidance from our local health department
- Monitoring clients and staff for symptoms
- Updating emergency contact information for all clients and staff
As always, our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our recovery community. We will keep you updated on any necessary actions and send our best wishes during this challenging time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We Know From Experience
We have helped thousands of people recover using a solutions-based approach of empowerment and knowledge.
We pride ourselves on creating a warm, relaxed recovery environment where our clients can show their true selves.
On-Site Medical Detox
Medical detox is a critical first step in recovery, which is why we provide supervised medical detox in-house.
Every client benefits from a fully personalized treatment and plan of care, helping them recover and reach their unique goals.