Figuring out which outpatient treatment options are right for you can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re worried about managing your everyday life while receiving the treatment you so desperately need, then an intensive outpatient program (IOP) may be right for you. Outpatient rehab programs can vary by treatment facility with differing levels of intensity and services. What is universal is that the focus is on educating those struggling and providing a strong support network. With an IOP, you can remain in control of your life by continuing to live in your own home during the recovery process.
At Solution Based Treatment, our intensive outpatient program is designed to be a flexible option for people seeking addiction treatment. If you or someone you care about may benefit from an IOP, our team is ready to provide comprehensive care for addiction. Learn more by calling us at 833.999.1941 or completing our online form.
What Is Intensive Outpatient Rehab?
An intensive outpatient rehab program offers drug and alcohol treatment that is adjusted around your schedule, so it works for you. In this scenario, you are not away from home 24/7 like you would be with a residential treatment program. The flexibility of an IOP gets treatment to more people who need it. While you can continue living at home during treatment, there is accountability, and you are required to check into treatment on a regular basis for counseling and medication.
Since detox is such an integral part of addiction treatment, many may wonder who that part of the process works in an IOP. Withdrawal has serious symptoms that need to be managed closely to avoid relapse. The answer is medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT will help to manage withdrawal symptoms while at home during an IOP. As part of MAT, you will have regular medical visits, group therapy, one-on-one counseling, and individual case management.
Benefits of an Intensive Outpatient Rehab
An IOP works well for those who do not need detox or a residential facility. It can also be the next step after going through detox. This type of flexible treatment allows people to continue therapy on a part-time yet intensive schedule designed to accommodate their personal and professional lives. Having this structure while being an outpatient gives clients the best chance at recovery and avoiding relapse. Outpatient rehab focuses on recovery-focused behaviors.
Some of the top reasons for selecting an IOP for treatment include:
- Flexibility – An intensive outpatient treatment program allows you to fulfill your work, school, and family obligations. Being around your loved ones more can also help you through the recovery process.
- Comfort – Everyone likes to sleep in their own bed at night if they have the choice. Being away from home in a residential program can actually add stress and anxiety to the treatment and recovery process for some people.
- Finances – Typically, an IOP costs less than other treatment programs. Outpatient rehab is less expensive because it removes the cost of the residential stay.
- A more extensive support network – Outpatient rehab allows patients to develop a more extensive network of family and friends who can support their recovery. They can also pursue individual interests and experiences outside of a treatment facility. This creates opportunities to connect with a more diverse group of people outside our facility.
SBT’s Treatment Options
At Solution Based Treatment, our IOP clients are able to sleep in their own homes and complete addiction treatment programs during the day. This scenario works great for people who have already completed inpatient treatment and are already on the road to recovery and those who can only seek treatment while still balancing their responsibilities at home and work. Don’t derail your recovery; get support from our intensive outpatient rehab.
In addition to an intensive outpatient program, SBT offers:
- Residential treatment
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Drug & alcohol detox
- Sober living
- Intervention services
- Rock to Recovery music therapy
- Faith-based recovery
Embrace Recovery in SBT’s Intensive Outpatient Rehab
At Solution Based Treatment, our intensive outpatient rehab program allows the flexibility that may be the right fit for you or a loved one. Our team is ready to answer any questions you have about intensive outpatient rehab. Call us today at 833.999.1941 or complete our online form for more information.