An intensive outpatient program, also known as an IOP, is a primary treatment program recommended by a clinical and medical assessment during a drug or alcohol treatment regimen. Because it is outpatient, a client has the flexibility to return home and attend to additional duties while still receiving structured treatment and accountability.
At Solution Based Treatment & Detox, we offer a number of addiction treatment programs, both residential and outpatient. This includes an IOP that provides the latest evidence-based therapies delivered in an individualized treatment plan administered by our professional and compassionate staff. Call 833.999.1941 today to learn more about our intensive outpatient program.
Intensive Outpatient Program in Murrieta, California
There are several ways an individual may find themselves in an intensive outpatient program. Commonly, an individual completes a residential detox and rehab program and then transitions into outpatient rehab, often in the form of an IOP. However, an IOP may be recommended for those who may not need detox or a residential facility. Following a successful detox, an IOP can enable people to continue their recovery therapy on a part-time yet intensive schedule that accommodates their personal and professional lives.
To rebuild our lives, we often start by rebuilding family relationships. Finding a solid, sober network can make the difference between recovery and resuming old habits. With intensive outpatient care, you will be able to establish a foundation for long-term recovery support.
Through our intensive outpatient program, you will receive services through group therapy. However, you are also assigned an individual therapist you will meet with every week while in treatment. Group sizes are small and do not exceed ten people, allowing for a safe environment.
Solution Based Treatment & Detox Provides Outpatient Rehab Options
Sometimes addiction feels like a battle you are fighting alone or one that is too difficult to win. We know that struggle may feel overwhelming. Taking the first step to begin detox and receive the treatment you need is pivotal to regaining a happy, clean, and sober life. At Solution Based Treatment, we provide all levels of care based on your individual needs.
Our treatment programs – inpatient, outpatient, and aftercare – are designed to meet you wherever you are in the cycle of addiction and to help you break free. The following are included among the many treatment options:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Sober living
- Intervention services
The Advantages of an Intensive Outpatient Program in Murrieta, CA
Intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) work for many people with an addiction. Solution Based Treatment & Detox will help you decide which program fits your requirements and design an individualized treatment plan. At SBT, each level of care includes an array of therapies, services, and support. The benefits of completing an intensive outpatient program can be enormous for someone in recovery.
The advantages that an IOP (like the program we offer at SBT) include the following:
- Patients spend less money on outpatient treatment. Outpatient drug rehab is less expensive because it lacks the residential component. Aside from living arrangements, inpatient and outpatient care offer the same research-backed, expert-led treatment options.
- Recovering in outpatient care allows patients to develop a more extensive network of family and friends who can support their recovery. Patients participating in an IOP continue to attend work or school and live in their own homes. This results in opportunities to connect with people outside our facility. This offers a considerable advantage as it can help people avoid relapse after completing treatment.
- Patients recovering in outpatient care have more autonomy to pursue individual interests outside of our campus. One of the most important pillars in promoting recovery and helping people avoid relapsing is the development of new routines, spending time with new people, and gaining diverse experiences. An IOP helps facilitate these recovery-focused behaviors.
Learn More About Our Murrieta, CA Outpatient Rehab
With an outpatient program like the IOP offered by Solution Based Treatment & Detox, you continue to live at your own home during the recovery process. You remain in control of your own life. You can still go to work, get a job, and begin rebuilding your personal and professional life with the help and support you receive from our program. Call our addiction treatment team today to get started.